TERRITORY & RETENTION POLICY
We review each new retail applicant on a case-by-case basis. We take into consideration the known location of existing retailers, the health of the applicant’s store(s), and that of the existing retailers (i.e. sales volume, product range, education program).
- To be an authorized Katie Kime retailer, you must currently have a brick-and-mortar storefront.
- If your account remains inactive for 6 months you will need to reapply for an account and will have to meet the current open order minimums.
- We reserve the right to cancel an account if Katie Kime goods are not being well maintained, stocked in suitable conditions, displayed well, kept in good hygiene, or if the account changes ownership.
- Accounts will be reviewed annually.
- $2000 opening order
- $1000 reorder
- 50% off MSRP
- A valid credit card must be on file to maintain active account status. The Card on file will be charged in fill when order is placed
- Full payment requirement upfront
- Net 30 Terms available for orders over $5000 upon shipment of the order (beginning April/May) with approved Credit Application
- No changes after 24 hours and cancellations after 48 hours
- Peak Periods
- Mothers Day Cut off March 17th will ship by April 15th
- Holiday Order Cut-off: October 13 for November 10 shipping
- Outbound shipping is a flat rate
- Shipping Window will published by season
- Orders and will ship within 30 days of payment for Core Assortment and current Seasonal Assortment.
Katie Kime has “core” year-round collections that are always available and seasonal collections three to four times a year.
- Sleepwear- MOQ 6 per print
- Short Sleeve/Short Set $108 MSRP/$54 WS
- Short Sleeve/Pant Set $118 MSRP/$59 WS
- Robe $118 MSRP/$59 WS
- Home décor (on demand)- MOQ 4 of the same product/print/colorway/size/hardware
- Ice Buckets $88 MSRP/$44 WS
- Lucite Trays
- Accessory Tray 11”x4” $48 MSRP/$24 WS
- Square Tray 12”x12” $88 MSRP/$44 WS
- Serving Tray 11”x17” $108 MSRP/$54 WS
- Coasters $48 MSRP/$24 WS
- Tea Towels sets $58 MSRP/$29 WS
- Paperie- we are not offering wholesale at this time
- All Subject to inventory availability
Core Assortment (includes all available colorways)
- City Toiles
- Tennis Time
- Banana Leaves
- Horse & Tassel
DAMAGES AND DEFECTS
Must be reported within 5 business days of receipt.
- Please inspect all shipments immediately upon arrival. Do not throw away damaged packaging materials or products as the delivering carrier may want to inspect the damage during the claim process.
- When reporting a defect in product, photographic proof of the defective product is required. You can email pictures and a brief description of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org. The support team will individually review every request and proceed accordingly with each individual submission.
Selling Katie Kime goods in the following ways is prohibited and may result in the refusal of accepting future orders:
- Social media sites – i.e: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TicTok, etc.)
- Selling on third-party sites (Amazon, Etsy, Ebay, Daily Deal Sites, etc.)
- Drop-shipping sites (Buy.com, Overstock.com, etc.)
- Classified sites (Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, etc.)
- Selling in bulk to B2B accounts, or other wholesalers
- Goods must be sold under and by the company whose TAX ID number is on file.
- You may advertise on these sites but must use the Katie Kime imagery provided by your account executive or have approved prior.
- If you choose to do an ad featuring Katie Kime, our logo must be included. Please send the ad to your Account Executive for approval prior to publishing.
- All products to be sold at Katie Kime MSRP.
- You may not discount unless Katie Kime has marked down that product/print/colorway.
- You may match any promotions Katie Kime is offering, such as a flash sale, or weekend promotion.
We will never share your information with anyone.
- Subscription to our newsletter is not automatic and must be registered for by you.
- The only automatic subscription is for our resellers who will be added to a reseller list to be notified of any important changes in policies, line sheets updates, and things of similar important nature that directly affect your account and sales.